integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, October 24, 2009
TIME REALLY 'FRIES', and I'm alr a beaming, proud HWACHONG graduate(:

Grad Night felt so surreal, watching Apollo classes' montage after montage, person after person going up stage to get the adorable HCbear, waiting our turn to watch our montage and go up stage - 6V's always the last! :X

Took millions of pictures with 6V and FACCOMM and random people and everything was just a blur. I didn't know whether to feel happy or sad or stressed (As in 2 wks zomg) all I knew was that I was going to miss this batch of lovely people who have really given me so much over the past 2 years.

6V - you guys are the main reason why I pull myself out of bed, day after day, despite my huge urges to wanna pon sch and slp in (and get 4 demerit pts for truancy! ): ), I don't know how to put it really, but there's just something magical that binds us all tgt and which makes every single day so fun-filled, memorable and all-round lovely(: To my haojiemeis and brother and LJJ and PL and PWgrpmates and manymany others, thankyou for everything, really ((((: I love you guys very very much and I am really proud to have been ur CT Rep these past 2 yrs (:

FC - words really can't describe how I feel about the 17 of us ((((((((: we don't rly have chances to meet up that often (unless we're planning events or sth) but rly, its once again that special bond within us! :D seeing you guys at random junctures in the day and just giving each other pats on the backs - HAHA lovely precious memories which bring :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD to my face HAHA (: more imptly, I think we've all done a goodjob in bringing APOLLO to greater heights, APOLLO FTW (: thankyou APOLLOFC juniors who helped out during grad day! (: I rmb how val and i were on the stage shuffling bears last yr HAHA(: JIAYOU, and keep the apollo spirit burning (((: To Fc0809, thankyou for always taking time and effort to read my freaking lengthy smses and minutes and emails, ((((: I will always be your proud Sec-Treas (:

MS CHEN and all our tutors, J1 and J2, THANKYOU (: without ur love and patience, we wouldn't have come this far :D Let us show you how appreciative we are of you through our Alvl results k(:

There are so many more people who are so impt to me ((: People like howard, my OG MATE (((: he's like a super sugar-coated candy who's always smiling and waving and brightening up my days in HC (: Always encouraging me, pushing me on ((((: To you, dear howard, i owe unlimited thanks (((((((: JIAYOU FOR UR OXFORD INTERVIEW NEXT THURS (:

JIEYANG :DDDDDDDDDDD Actl i forgot how i knew you! :D was it through REVERSE when you were emcee or through weisheng HAHA. (: Aiyah doesn't matter! :D This guy is a super gentlemanly person and he's my sweetheart (hahaha internal joke). :DDDDDDDDD must jiayou for As and all tt okay! :D

Okayyyyy im siffering from brain block now so i can't rmb any more people but really, THANKYOU HWACHONG FOR THESE 2 YEARS (: Though I won't lie and say I feel a greater sense of belonging to HC than RV (RV is still, and will always be, my number 1 home), the friends I've made and relationships forged are really priceless and AHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS, ALL OF YOU :D

OHMYGOD and i'ld like to make a public apology to Mr Ang, our Principal, whose hand i forgot to shake on stage ytd! Zomg, I was too elated and BLINDED by the flashlights I really missed you completely! Sorry Mr Ang! You're a great principal, and we'll rmb you for so many different reasons (: HAHA ohyeaaa the GOH's my dad's uni classmate! :D

okay so anyw, wheeeeeeeee. :D now's the last lap, everyone gear up and CHION FULL STEAM AHEAD :D

JIAYOU J2s, WO MEN XING DE. (((: